Thursday, April 29, 2010

My PLN

As part of my PLN, I've created a professional blog and am following educators on Twitter. I especially like Classroom 2.0 and Dave and Cori, the Ed tech guy. Dave and Cori have some great tips pertaining to educational technology. I am continuing to update my Twitter account and adding people to follow. My PLN is a continuing work in progress. I plan on adding much more to it once my college class is over, as I will have more time to research.
I have learned about so many tools in EDM310. Delicious is a bookmarking tool that I would say is part of my PLN. I've bookmarked many educational sites that I would like to keep up with. Google Docs is a tool I will continue to utilize as I create documents pertaining to education, so I would say Google Docs is part of my PLN. I have yet to explore Symbaloo, but plan on checking this out as it looks to be a tool I would like to use for my PLN.
As a final post on my PLN, I would state that it is a continual work in progress. I plan on doing so much more with it to stay up to date with education and technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment