Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Week 7

Comments4Kids Week 7
I was assigned to comment on Mr. Lamshed's class blog on Fresh Fruit Friday. Mr. Lamshed shared a video and wrote how his class is trying to change bad eating habits by having fresh fruit Friday where students bring different fruit and share with the class. He wants to give other students the opportunity to try new fruits that they may never have tried otherwise. I commented on how I thought this was a good idea and hopefully it will change bad eating habits to good ones.


My PLN

I started my PLN by signing up for Twitter. I am still learning how to use Twitter, as this is all new to me. I have, so far, signed to follow classroom 2.0, Liveclass20, Free Technology for Teachers. I see where twitter can be a wonderful tool in my PLN in that I can follow sights and keep up to date on what's happening. I am still in the process of searching for new educational sites to follow and becoming more accustomed to Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment